Cat Care Clinic and COVID-19
Last Updated March 10, 2022
We’re happy to see you!
Thank you for your patience, kindness, and support.
1. Come in the Clinic or continue Curbside
- Please let us know when you schedule your appointment, or give us a call when you arrive, if you prefer curbside service.
- At this time, we are allowing two cat people in the exam room with us. Please ask us if you need an additional assistant or child with you, we are happy to accommodate whenever we can safely. In turn, if we feel it is best for your cat or our staff, please understand if we need to ask extra people to wait outside the room.
2. Masks are optional in the clinic, as per the most recent Dane County mask order for indoor spaces
- Please social distance and keep 6ft apart from others when possible.
- If you or any household members have any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter the building.
- We continue to have increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting and take COVID-19 prevention seriously for you, us, and our community.
3. Curbside Pickup of Foods and Medications – Still Available
In addition to in-clinic pick up, we are still offering curbside pickup. If you can, please call ahead for food or medication needs, we will have them prepared and ready to bring out to your vehicle when you arrive. Just call or email ahead, we will take your request and payment over the phone, and then give us another call from your car when you arrive. *Quantities of medications or foods may be limited.
4. Online ordering
Did you know we have an online store and pharmacy? You can find it on our website or by clicking here:
We always love to see you, but you may be able to save a trip during this time. Order your needed medications and foods to be shipped directly to your door.
5. Cat Care To Your Door – House Calls Available Again
We are currently scheduling a limited number of Cat Care To Your Door house calls again. Please call to schedule.
Our passion is helping you take care of your cats. We appreciate your understanding with these measures to continue safely providing our service,
– Your dedicated team at Cat Care Clinic