Cat Care Clinic and COVID-19
Last Updated June 2, 2021
We’re happy to see you!
Thank you for your patience, kindness, and support during these unprecedented times.
1. Come in the Clinic or continue Curbside
- Please let us know when you schedule your appointment, or give us a call when you arrive, if you prefer curbside service.
- At this time, we continue to allow one cat parent in the exam room. Please ask us if you need an additional assistant or child with you, we are happy to accommodate whenever we can safely.
2. Masks are optional for entry for fully-vaccinated people*
(*with the exception of when you are in the exam room with our CCC staff. This is due to the size of our rooms and difficulty distancing when multiple people are in them. We’re thrilled to have you in the rooms again and hope you can understand this request for the time being.)
- All CCC staff that are in close contact with our clients will wear masks, whether they are fully vaccinated or not. This includes all times they are in the exam rooms with you.
- When in the lobby masks are optional. Please social distance and keep 6ft apart from others when possible.
- If you or any household members have any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter the building.
- We continue to have increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting and take COVID-19 prevention seriously for you, us, and our community.
3. Curbside Pickup of Foods and Medications – Still Available
In addition to in-clinic pick up, we are still offering curbside pickup. If you can, please call ahead for food or medication needs, we will have them prepared and ready to bring out to your vehicle when you arrive. Just call or email ahead, we will take your request and payment over the phone, and then give us another call from your car when you arrive. *Quantities of medications or foods may be limited.
4. Online ordering
Did you know we have an online store and pharmacy? You can find it on our website or by clicking here:
We always love to see you, but you may be able to save a trip during this time. Order your needed medications and foods to be shipped directly to your door.
5. Cat Care To Your Door – House Calls Available Again
We are currently scheduling a limited number of Cat Care To Your Door house calls again. Please call to schedule.
Our passion is helping you take care of your cats. We appreciate your understanding with these measures to continue safely providing our service,
– Your dedicated team at Cat Care Clinic